Reading is key
and this is why this place has gone down hill. "reading is key". when you are dealing with people this stupid and ignorant....what can you do?
Reading is key
Bud? That's cute. LOL! Quoting directly, you did say our recruiting has fallen off because O is gone. You can't have it both ways. How can we have a great class if our recruiting has fallen off as much as you say? I really doubt Brown, Swanigan, Newman, Diallo Zimmerman are thinking, gee, I sure would have signed with Kentucky if Antigua was still there.Bud, nobody said our current class wasnt great.
lol...wow. Did I just read what the OP said correctly? Fallen off? #1 class followed by #2 class but could still be #1. Including 3 one and dones, the about to be 2 #1 overall picks, 2 #1 overall players, 5 players #1 at their positions. This is just since he has been gone. Im sorry OP but you are way off.
Bud? That's cute. LOL! Quoting directly, you did say our recruiting has fallen off because O is gone. You can't have it both ways. How can we have a great class if our recruiting has fallen off as much as you say? I really doubt Brown, Swanigan, Newman, Diallo Zimmerman are thinking, gee, I sure would have signed with Kentucky if Antigua was still there.
Does that mean I have graduated from Bud? Are you just hear to make yourself feel tough? What a piece of work.Welcome buttercup
lol...wow. Did I just read what the OP said correctly? Fallen off? #1 class followed by #2 class but could still be #1. Including 3 one and dones, the about to be 2 #1 overall picks, 2 #1 overall players, 5 players #1 at their positions. This is just since he has been gone. Im sorry OP but you are way off.
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina