Reading is key
and this is why this place has gone down hill. "reading is key". when you are dealing with people this stupid and ignorant....what can you do?
Reading is key
Bud? That's cute. LOL! Quoting directly, you did say our recruiting has fallen off because O is gone. You can't have it both ways. How can we have a great class if our recruiting has fallen off as much as you say? I really doubt Brown, Swanigan, Newman, Diallo Zimmerman are thinking, gee, I sure would have signed with Kentucky if Antigua was still there.Bud, nobody said our current class wasnt great.
lol...wow. Did I just read what the OP said correctly? Fallen off? #1 class followed by #2 class but could still be #1. Including 3 one and dones, the about to be 2 #1 overall picks, 2 #1 overall players, 5 players #1 at their positions. This is just since he has been gone. Im sorry OP but you are way off.
Bud? That's cute. LOL! Quoting directly, you did say our recruiting has fallen off because O is gone. You can't have it both ways. How can we have a great class if our recruiting has fallen off as much as you say? I really doubt Brown, Swanigan, Newman, Diallo Zimmerman are thinking, gee, I sure would have signed with Kentucky if Antigua was still there.
Does that mean I have graduated from Bud? Are you just hear to make yourself feel tough? What a piece of work.Welcome buttercup
lol...wow. Did I just read what the OP said correctly? Fallen off? #1 class followed by #2 class but could still be #1. Including 3 one and dones, the about to be 2 #1 overall picks, 2 #1 overall players, 5 players #1 at their positions. This is just since he has been gone. Im sorry OP but you are way off.
KSR Football
Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?
KSR Football
What the Loss of Alex Afari Means for Kentucky
KSR Football
South Carolina May Deploy Backup Quarterback Against Kentucky
KSR
KSR Gameday: Can Kentucky Snap 4-Game Losing Streak against South Carolina?
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 5