Looking for 1 ticket for 1-7

dnpittma

Redshirt
Nov 29, 2011
12
2
0
I have 2 tickets to the Arkansas game and plan on taking my 2 kids to Rupp to see the Cats live. I'm looking for an extra ticket for myself. If I'm unable to find a ticket, what's a good place close to Rupp where I could watch the game? Thanks
 

Big John Stud

All-American
Jan 14, 2003
23,281
8,876
0
I have 2 tickets to the Arkansas game and plan on taking my 2 kids to Rupp to see the Cats live. I'm looking for an extra ticket for myself. If I'm unable to find a ticket, what's a good place close to Rupp where I could watch the game? Thanks
Ticketmaster
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky