Looking for 1 ticket for 1-7

dnpittma

Redshirt
Nov 29, 2011
12
2
0
I have 2 tickets to the Arkansas game and plan on taking my 2 kids to Rupp to see the Cats live. I'm looking for an extra ticket for myself. If I'm unable to find a ticket, what's a good place close to Rupp where I could watch the game? Thanks
 

Big John Stud

All-American
Jan 14, 2003
23,281
8,876
0
I have 2 tickets to the Arkansas game and plan on taking my 2 kids to Rupp to see the Cats live. I'm looking for an extra ticket for myself. If I'm unable to find a ticket, what's a good place close to Rupp where I could watch the game? Thanks
Ticketmaster
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near