Garbage! Screw CBS and their new liberal POS logo
Why would they do that? That would be a strange design for them, don't you think?They really should go back to the classic roaring Wildcat logo of the 90s/early 00s, at least as a secondary.
This one.What are you guys talking about? It doesn't look like Houston's at all.
I know, I was just speculating why someone would say it looks like Houston's. Nice avatar btw.That looks nothing like the one in the link.
How is that a troll post? Mods, ban this man for false accusations.OP is doing his usual idiotic troll post.
Nothing here to see.
Unless you squint real hard.at least the new cbssports logo doesn't look like two bluejays doing it
I don't love the new logo. Probably because I think it is a worse version than what we already had. And that it looks EXACTLY like the University of Houston.
We are one of the few all-time great programs that is iconic and doesn't need to change anything. I know people were mad when they went away from the Wildcat in the logo, so maybe this is the same thing.
The reason I use the logo I do is because that's the logo we had when I graduated (2003; the Class of 2003 part is cut off though) and frankly I think the current blue UK logo is just too generic.They really should go back to the classic roaring Wildcat logo of the 90s/early 00s, at least as a secondary.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals