LOCKED - Twitter Gold! NOMAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatsandhoes

Junior
Sep 6, 2012
2,151
208
63
You don’t know what you’re talking about. you should probably stick to hockey or something.

Ole miss is the Bernie madoff of university.
 
Last edited:

Tall Dawg

Junior
Apr 11, 2016
1,036
323
83
Who is this "we" you are talking about?

I have no doubt that you spend all of your waking moments hating MSU - when you're not on a MSU message board pretending to be an MSU fan.

Is the Enforcer still around...?
 

EngDawg

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2016
2,037
4
38
I’m late to this thread, but this guy is so obviously an OM alter it’s not even funny. Can we ban him or has that already been done?
 

dawgdr

Redshirt
Feb 27, 2008
425
10
18
Tell it like it is. We hate them and they hate us. A couple of buddy's that are OM fans and we understand this. One of them was so pissed one day. He had stayed up watching us come back against Memphis. LMAO. Cause I would have been the same way.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,539
27,591
113
The royal we, you know, the editorial. Believe it or not, I’m a dog fan. I guess I just don’t have all the hatred in my heart that a lot of us and other fan bases do when it comes to a rival. Just feel like it’s time wasted. Maybe I’ma conscientious objective fan. I do want US to win a natty in baseball more than anything. Maybe that way we could finally just come to terms that we are a baseball school and put all our emphasis on baseball, kinda like Kentucky with basketball.

This is an undeniable fact: anyone who spends as much time defending Ole Miss as much as you do can not be a Mississippi State fan. It's possible to not have "hatred in your heart" or to even be indifferent about them. But you rush to their rescue constantly, just like RebelBruiser used to (coincidence?). It's impossible to love Mississippi State and constantly defend Ole Miss. Likewise, it's impossible to love Ole Miss and constantly defend State.

So, I say aGAIN, you are an Ole Miss troll, and a really bad one. The proof is in your posting history on this board. If I am wrong and you really are a State fan, you need to get your **** together. Appeasement didn't work with the Germans and it sure as hell ain't gonna work with that bunch up North.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar