I mean, cool and all, glad they lost, but they did make it to Omaha 5 years ago. I thought that joke had went the way of the camcorder.
That, and of course, they are the Flagship***.
I mean, cool and all, glad they lost, but they did make it to Omaha 5 years ago. I thought that joke had went the way of the camcorder.
Hate fans that are obsessed with ole miss.
Who is this "we" you are talking about?
I have no doubt that you spend all of your waking moments hating MSU - when you're not on a MSU message board pretending to be an MSU fan.
I mean, cool and all, glad they lost, but they did make it to Omaha 5 years ago. I thought that joke had went the way of the camcorder.
Is this Hugh Kellencheeseburger worried about the rivalry being too toxic??****
I thought that was Neal McCready? Or maybe both?
The royal we, you know, the editorial. Believe it or not, I’m a dog fan. I guess I just don’t have all the hatred in my heart that a lot of us and other fan bases do when it comes to a rival. Just feel like it’s time wasted. Maybe I’ma conscientious objective fan. I do want US to win a natty in baseball more than anything. Maybe that way we could finally just come to terms that we are a baseball school and put all our emphasis on baseball, kinda like Kentucky with basketball.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar