Lively Decision next week!

ScottGreene22

Heisman
Mar 18, 2018
11,172
15,043
0
Stop following most recruiting years ago. Who does the Lively kid remind people of? Isn’t he a 7 footer?
 

Fawrules

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2009
3,517
3,109
113
Stop following most recruiting years ago. Who does the Lively kid remind people of? Isn’t he a 7 footer?
24/7 has Tyson Chandler as his player comparison.
I'd happily take that if we landed him.
But unlike Chandler I believe I've heard he can also shoot the 3?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Col. Angus

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,629
113
Seems good for us. We've had all the momentum lately. Kentucky just puts together a monster class, has all the momentum.. so if Lively decides to pull the trigger now, I'd think that means UK. Why would the recent recruiting news make him rush to pick Duke?

I guess maybe the Duke staff urged him to because they didn't like UK hounding the spot light..
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’