I've been watching and attending games for 30 years, and this is the lowest point of this whole history. I feel bad for the older couples I used to sit with who stay for all games until the end of all games. It's not right, man.
We should measure passing in inches...sounds more impressive!
Noon-Zee-Oh will never pull his boy no matter what. For that alone he can hit the road too as far as I'm concerned.
I've been watching and attending games for 30 years, and this is the lowest point of this whole history. I feel bad for the older couples I used to sit with who stay for all games until the end of all games. It's not right, man.
is that net of the pick 6?432 passing inches going into the 4th quarter!
is that net of the pick 6?
RU announcers need to stop whining about MN throwing a bomb TD
What would you do?50% of our offensive plays are handoffs to Pacheco?
What is it about Nunzio’s OC skills that is so innovative?
Doug Graber sure wouldn't like it.RU announcers need to stop whining about MN throwing a bomb TD
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs