I've been watching and attending games for 30 years, and this is the lowest point of this whole history. I feel bad for the older couples I used to sit with who stay for all games until the end of all games. It's not right, man.
We should measure passing in inches...sounds more impressive!
Noon-Zee-Oh will never pull his boy no matter what. For that alone he can hit the road too as far as I'm concerned.
I've been watching and attending games for 30 years, and this is the lowest point of this whole history. I feel bad for the older couples I used to sit with who stay for all games until the end of all games. It's not right, man.
is that net of the pick 6?432 passing inches going into the 4th quarter!
is that net of the pick 6?
RU announcers need to stop whining about MN throwing a bomb TD
What would you do?50% of our offensive plays are handoffs to Pacheco?
What is it about Nunzio’s OC skills that is so innovative?
Doug Graber sure wouldn't like it.RU announcers need to stop whining about MN throwing a bomb TD
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced