I saw it. Pretty neat.Kept his cool while also finding a way to make contact with the kids face using his fist. Loved it. Go watch again. It's great.
I'm always worried until the final minute.Why am I still worried?
I'm not at all - haven't been since about the 10 minute mark.Why am I still worried?
4 corners stall will run out clock.Why am I still worried?
Mathis is not a smart player.
Caleb: 7-7 from the field including 2-2 treys, plus he's 2-2 from the line and has 4 assists, 3 rebounds and 1 steal (and 3 TOs). A Rob Hodgson game - just missing the blood, lol.
Why am I still worried?
Brotherly love.. so sweet.We are leaving fans like you behind as the gravy train zooms by
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game