I saw it. Pretty neat.Kept his cool while also finding a way to make contact with the kids face using his fist. Loved it. Go watch again. It's great.
I'm always worried until the final minute.Why am I still worried?
I'm not at all - haven't been since about the 10 minute mark.Why am I still worried?
4 corners stall will run out clock.Why am I still worried?
Mathis is not a smart player.
Caleb: 7-7 from the field including 2-2 treys, plus he's 2-2 from the line and has 4 assists, 3 rebounds and 1 steal (and 3 TOs). A Rob Hodgson game - just missing the blood, lol.
Why am I still worried?
Brotherly love.. so sweet.We are leaving fans like you behind as the gravy train zooms by
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers