If I don’t post any more after today I’ve met my maker. This game is nuts.Tied at 46, RU with the ball, 2:09 left. Oh baby.
Foul shotsI knew all those Missedshots would cost us at the end
You have to get him out of the game he is costing us this game I don’t care that Yeboah has not made shots just put him back inGet paul the **** out of the game man
I agree he prolly doesn’t belong in the game right now but really???Mulcahy sucks
Mulcahy just cost us that one with bad defense
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4