If I don’t post any more after today I’ve met my maker. This game is nuts.Tied at 46, RU with the ball, 2:09 left. Oh baby.
Foul shotsI knew all those Missedshots would cost us at the end
You have to get him out of the game he is costing us this game I don’t care that Yeboah has not made shots just put him back inGet paul the **** out of the game man
I agree he prolly doesn’t belong in the game right now but really???Mulcahy sucks
Mulcahy just cost us that one with bad defense
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana