Liberals can raise their children however they want. My two daughters, both under their teenage years are efficient marksmen with one doing pre-parkour (American Ninja Warrior) and rock climbing, and the other in BJJ and ballet. They’re little lassies that will be able to kick some *** while wearing Lily Pulitzer.
Gays dont bother me one little bit ,the only with the tranny that bothers me is tax payers have to pay for surgeries & it's a elective.I don’t disagree that’s it’s a mental illness of some sort. Much like being bi-polar or PTSD. Just another condition that the medical community doesn’t fully understand. However, they’re fully functional and not a danger to anyone.
I think and act like I have a 12 inch cock. Doesn’t make it so, but it makes me feel better to buy magnums and marginally satisfy the old lady. What’s it matter?
Look at that idiot. We just made her famous. As I say with athletes, laugh and point at them. Mock and Shame them. Trust me, it will destroy them if everyone does it.
Let me get this straight, Under modern democrat definition , if I suck a person's pecker & let them pound my pooper ,as long as they are wearing a dress or identify as a woman it's not gay?
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen