Liberals can raise their children however they want. My two daughters, both under their teenage years are efficient marksmen with one doing pre-parkour (American Ninja Warrior) and rock climbing, and the other in BJJ and ballet. They’re little lassies that will be able to kick some *** while wearing Lily Pulitzer.
Gays dont bother me one little bit ,the only with the tranny that bothers me is tax payers have to pay for surgeries & it's a elective.I don’t disagree that’s it’s a mental illness of some sort. Much like being bi-polar or PTSD. Just another condition that the medical community doesn’t fully understand. However, they’re fully functional and not a danger to anyone.
I think and act like I have a 12 inch cock. Doesn’t make it so, but it makes me feel better to buy magnums and marginally satisfy the old lady. What’s it matter?
Look at that idiot. We just made her famous. As I say with athletes, laugh and point at them. Mock and Shame them. Trust me, it will destroy them if everyone does it.
Let me get this straight, Under modern democrat definition , if I suck a person's pecker & let them pound my pooper ,as long as they are wearing a dress or identify as a woman it's not gay?
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer