I can't believe we haven't heard anything yet. It's been 4 hours since he got hurt.
Nothing on the radio post Cal as well. I hope it's nothing bad
Nothing on the radio post Cal as well. I hope it's nothing bad
Good a time as any to post this..Lee- head injury
Poythress-foul trouble,knee?
Ulis-elbow
Skal-****** problems
We will get healthy and Cal will figure this out.
Another poster in the game thread said he caught an elbow from Welch. I didn't see that and don't have dvr so I can't say. Unfortunate all the way around for Lee, the injury and not being able to play in a game like that in his home state.
That's when it happened. Elbow to the face, got a bloody nose.The play goes the other and and Lee eventually gets a layup
I have said in another post Lee didn't get hurt and then not even mentioned on post game with Cal. Wasn't even mentioned be Leech. Lee wasn't hurt
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game