Lee's head injury

School boy

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2007
5,506
3,865
0
I can't believe we haven't heard anything yet. It's been 4 hours since he got hurt.

Nothing on the radio post Cal as well. I hope it's nothing bad
 

hock15

Redshirt
Feb 19, 2005
585
39
0
I'm not completely sure but I think whatever happened was right before the 16 minute mark.
After Ulis tries to pass it to Poythress in the lane the ball is turned over......UCLA gets a runout and misses a layup....Lee gets the rebound.....at this time I think he might bump heads with Tony Parker.... The play goes the other and and Lee eventually gets a layup..... He takes a long time to get down court.

It could be something else though. Just an observation.
 

LiveBlueK14

Freshman
Nov 23, 2015
68
61
0
Another poster in the game thread said he caught an elbow from Welch. I didn't see that and don't have dvr so I can't say. Unfortunate all the way around for Lee, the injury and not being able to play in a game like that in his home state.

I saw a few of our guys catch an elbow from Albino. I heard at halftime that they just couldn't stop the bleeding but no knowing for sure.
 

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
Flagrant Fouls and Freedom of Movement violations DO NOT get called west of the Sierra Nevadas
 

JumoJulep

Senior
May 21, 2002
1,459
469
62
I have said in another post Lee didn't get hurt and then not even mentioned on post game with Cal. Wasn't even mentioned be Leech. Lee wasn't hurt

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt