She also owned stock like almost every American with a 401k in Pfizer but thar is a bit different than the roll played by Bill Gates.I am pretty sure MTG wasn't for forcing people to take Pfizer products, though.
She also owned stock like almost every American with a 401k in Pfizer but thar is a bit different than the roll played by Bill Gates.I am pretty sure MTG wasn't for forcing people to take Pfizer products, though.
Not defending green if she purposely invested in the pharmaceutical. My understanding is she had a mutual fund and it had Pfizer in it . Mine did to and I wasn't pushing the Vax. If that's the case than it's a big difference between her and the dirt bag .Does that include Trump? Greene is one of his biggest supporters.
Oh......it's part of the "master plan" to drain the swamp. :joy:Until you are capable of accepting the obvious and choose instead to do this constant retard **** you are doing now I am just going to consider you too stupid to understand
It's just you being as dumb as ever.Oh......it's part of the "master plan" to drain the swamp. :joy:
It's just you not having an answer, Qanon Dave.It's just you being as dumb as ever.
I gave you the answer dummy. You just are not smart enough to understand it. Qanon? Try not being an ignoramous.It's just you not having an answer, Qanon Dave.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU