Leach turkey hunts?

SpeckTaker

Redshirt
Nov 1, 2012
358
0
0
I see where CML appears to have gone with Mossy Oak on a turkey hunt. You would think that nagging cough wouldn’t work in his favor. I don’t do Twitter so I can’t link it. Saw it in the Lady Golfers tweet.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,460
27,297
113
I see where CML appears to have gone with Mossy Oak on a turkey hunt. You would think that nagging cough wouldn’t work in his favor. I don’t do Twitter so I can’t link it. Saw it in the Lady Golfers tweet.

It depends on what kind of turkey call he was using.**
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,827
2,956
113
I see where CML appears to have gone with Mossy Oak on a turkey hunt. You would think that nagging cough wouldn’t work in his favor. I don’t do Twitter so I can’t link it. Saw it in the Lady Golfers tweet.

The cough might be related to speaking. As far as hunting I do remember him going bear hunting in Washington.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5