Leach turkey hunts?

SpeckTaker

Redshirt
Nov 1, 2012
358
0
0
I see where CML appears to have gone with Mossy Oak on a turkey hunt. You would think that nagging cough wouldn’t work in his favor. I don’t do Twitter so I can’t link it. Saw it in the Lady Golfers tweet.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,479
27,336
113
I see where CML appears to have gone with Mossy Oak on a turkey hunt. You would think that nagging cough wouldn’t work in his favor. I don’t do Twitter so I can’t link it. Saw it in the Lady Golfers tweet.

It depends on what kind of turkey call he was using.**
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,827
2,956
113
I see where CML appears to have gone with Mossy Oak on a turkey hunt. You would think that nagging cough wouldn’t work in his favor. I don’t do Twitter so I can’t link it. Saw it in the Lady Golfers tweet.

The cough might be related to speaking. As far as hunting I do remember him going bear hunting in Washington.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know