I was watching a post on Instagram from SECN showing a bunch of clips of previous SEC TDs and I can't remember the last time we scored on one. Anybody?
Holloway. I remember now.
Yes. We always look like The Three Stooges trying to run out of a door.Historically, Mississippi State has to be the worst program in the country at pulling off trick plays. Not just FCS, all divisions, NAIA, any pro league and probably even any high school league.
If I remember correctly both of mine we didn't even get past the first down.I was watching a post on Instagram from SECN showing a bunch of clips of previous SEC TDs and I can't remember the last time we scored on one. Anybody?
I've gotta get with dawgstudent to renegotiate my contract.Stories like this one are why I pay for my SPS premium subscription.
You did us (and Mullen) a service with your poor lipreading ability.
Edited to add: I looked up the box score, and this must have been the punt on the drive after Ole Miss went up 34-17. Let's set the situation in which our dumbass coach wanted to fake: It's 4th-and-8, at the MSU 40 yard line, and Baker punted 47 yards to the Ole Miss 13 where it was fair catched (fair caught?) by Jeff Scott with 1:43 remaining in the 3rd. Ole Miss scored on the next drive regardless, on an 11-play drive that was ten runs followed by a touchdown pass. MSU followed THAT drive up by Tyler Russell throwing an incomplete pass and getting sacked twice, and then for some stupid reason Baker couldn't punt it but 35 yards, COME ON BAKER WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING OUT THERE???
Again, thank you Baker for mishearing him and giving us all one less thing to ***** about after that game.
Ha! Classic.Can’t read that story without thinking about the incoherent Coach Klein rant in The Waterboy.
”He pretends to fake. He doesn’t fake at all! I don’t know where I am.”
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina