I’m scared of Houston as we get closer. They’ve let me down every season as of late and the fact they rarely get to the line concerns me. Anyone else fighting a similar battle with their bracket last minute?
Yikes, live and learn, right?Last year I looked at my bracket after the Tournament tipped, and I was like there's no way I did that. I used one of the selectors to pick the games before and then I was going to edit them and I edited the wrong bracket. I'm pretty sure it came in last. I had two brackets.
I’m downtown working and there’s a lot of red. Saw the team bus loading to go to Rupp at the Hilton. Big crowd of little bro fans - I yelled out Go Cats three times and they all booed me.Fify
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU