Last minute changes to your bracket?

flacat22

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
8,561
12,543
113
I’m scared of Houston as we get closer. They’ve let me down every season as of late and the fact they rarely get to the line concerns me. Anyone else fighting a similar battle with their bracket last minute?
 
  • Like
Reactions: rivercatinfl

ukydood

All-Conference
Dec 18, 2010
1,154
1,609
102
Once I hit submit, I don’t look at it until after first tip. First instinct usually best.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
Last year I looked at my bracket after the Tournament tipped, and I was like there's no way I did that. I used one of the selectors to pick the games before and then I was going to edit them and I edited the wrong bracket. I'm pretty sure it came in last. I had two brackets.
 

flacat22

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
8,561
12,543
113
Last year I looked at my bracket after the Tournament tipped, and I was like there's no way I did that. I used one of the selectors to pick the games before and then I was going to edit them and I edited the wrong bracket. I'm pretty sure it came in last. I had two brackets.
Yikes, live and learn, right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: TortElvisII
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  4. 04 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans