I'd rather light all my WVU gear on fire, because that's the perfect analogy of a Kiffin regime at WVU.Save us.
I'd rather light all my WVU gear on fire, because that's the perfect analogy of a Kiffin regime at WVU.
Guys, seriously, you think WVU will do one of the following:
1. Not bring Dana back
OR
2. If they do let him go, bring in someone with experience?
Come on, guys. If we make a change it will be Dana 2.0.
Terry! Terry! Terry!
I think WVU deserves a current P5 HC who is undefeated like...Dana Holgorsen.Save us.
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
WV Sports Football
Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
WV Sports
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU coaches and players preview Iowa State