I'd rather light all my WVU gear on fire, because that's the perfect analogy of a Kiffin regime at WVU.Save us.
I'd rather light all my WVU gear on fire, because that's the perfect analogy of a Kiffin regime at WVU.
Guys, seriously, you think WVU will do one of the following:
1. Not bring Dana back
OR
2. If they do let him go, bring in someone with experience?
Come on, guys. If we make a change it will be Dana 2.0.
Terry! Terry! Terry!
I think WVU deserves a current P5 HC who is undefeated like...Dana Holgorsen.Save us.
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen