Very true.If we win, nothing to do but to defer ire for another week.
Very true.If we win, nothing to do but to defer ire for another week.
I'm gonna stop hoping for a crappy bowl.Can we still make the playoffs? Asking for Beamer
I’m sure he knew they had a play that would work.Dang. Will Stein has got some stones.
he secondary coach needs to be fired. We have the worst secondary I've ever seen at South Carolina in 60 years.The administration will get by with firing the secondary coach.
I’m sure he knew they had a play that would work.
UK fan here, great game. Hats off to Sellers, baller.
Clayton White plays Lorenzo Ward defense. Just lay back 10 yards and let them flick 8 yard passes. We don’t understand the concept of accounting for each receiverDon't let Beamer back on the bus. Someone pack his bags and send him packing.
You knew the safety’s wouldn’t be anywhere near the playWas there any doubt they'd go for 2? Everybody knew it. As soon as they went for it I knew we was screwed.
If we buy tickets.Can we still make the playoffs? Asking for Beamer
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said during Sunday teleconference following Kentucky loss
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott