Why dont we run Wildcat like Kentucky used to do to us and destroyed us withWell, picking up where we left off…
Sellers should just run the QB draw until they stop it.
It's true but it was a "gimmick" type play. 2 qbs on the field. Token snap to Woods. Handed off I believe. Then Sellers was back at QB.I have not turned it on. About to be in the road but a friend there said Woods was warming up with the 1’s and in a later message said he was starting. Is this true?
I have never seen a sideline more penalized than ours?
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means
TheBigSpur Football
#24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer's thought process behind two failed fourth-down play calls in Kentucky loss
GamecockCentral Football
Finalized kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida