Why dont we run Wildcat like Kentucky used to do to us and destroyed us withWell, picking up where we left off…
Sellers should just run the QB draw until they stop it.
It's true but it was a "gimmick" type play. 2 qbs on the field. Token snap to Woods. Handed off I believe. Then Sellers was back at QB.I have not turned it on. About to be in the road but a friend there said Woods was warming up with the 1’s and in a later message said he was starting. Is this true?
I have never seen a sideline more penalized than ours?
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said during Sunday teleconference following Kentucky loss
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott