I enjoy kyupps being the villain (autocorrects to lupus, btw), but no way does he have a source.
**(autocorrects to lupus, btw)**
LOL
I enjoy kyupps being the villain (autocorrects to lupus, btw), but no way does he have a source.
Dare I use the word, Platoon.
1st platoon
PG Askew
SG Boston
WF Clarke
PF Jackson
C Haarms \ Ware
2nd platoon
PG Mintz \ DeGregorio
SG Allen
WF Brooks
PF Fletcher
C Kuminga
I dont have any sources just a gut feeling lolplease provide a source bro
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU