I enjoy kyupps being the villain (autocorrects to lupus, btw), but no way does he have a source.
**(autocorrects to lupus, btw)**
LOL
I enjoy kyupps being the villain (autocorrects to lupus, btw), but no way does he have a source.
Dare I use the word, Platoon.
1st platoon
PG Askew
SG Boston
WF Clarke
PF Jackson
C Haarms \ Ware
2nd platoon
PG Mintz \ DeGregorio
SG Allen
WF Brooks
PF Fletcher
C Kuminga
I dont have any sources just a gut feeling lolplease provide a source bro
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games