What a collapse . WVU isnt a very good team and is proving it even if they hit a shot to win it . total lack of heart and composure.
YesDoes Kansas shoot almost 40 Free throws in every game at home? 36, so far tonight.
I hate it I absolutley hate it but I agree so I was rooting for the meltdown but man it feels so dirty.It helps UK if WVU loses so I'm good with the biblical meltdown.
This is maybe the most pathetic collapse ive ever seen
This just shows why KU is getting a 1 seed.
What heart. What determination. What grit. Amazing.
You must have missed the Northern Iowa vs Texas A&M game in the NCAA tournament last year.
Lol. Bill Self's wife posts on here. Who knew? KU goes nowhere in March. Book it.This just shows why KU is getting a 1 seed.
What heart. What determination. What grit. Amazing.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets