What a collapse . WVU isnt a very good team and is proving it even if they hit a shot to win it . total lack of heart and composure.
YesDoes Kansas shoot almost 40 Free throws in every game at home? 36, so far tonight.
I hate it I absolutley hate it but I agree so I was rooting for the meltdown but man it feels so dirty.It helps UK if WVU loses so I'm good with the biblical meltdown.
This is maybe the most pathetic collapse ive ever seen
This just shows why KU is getting a 1 seed.
What heart. What determination. What grit. Amazing.
You must have missed the Northern Iowa vs Texas A&M game in the NCAA tournament last year.
Lol. Bill Self's wife posts on here. Who knew? KU goes nowhere in March. Book it.This just shows why KU is getting a 1 seed.
What heart. What determination. What grit. Amazing.
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU