Tragic. There’s a lot to be happy about today. But what a loss for the world. I’m going to take it easy for a couple of days on the smack. Hug the people you love and cherish life.
Tragic. There’s a lot to be happy about today. But what a loss for the world. I’m going to take it easy for a couple of days on the smack. Hug the people you love and cherish life.
So far I've heard his wife and daughters were not in the crash.His daughters, too?
So far I've heard his wife and daughters were not in the crash.
Damn, I heard a couple of reports saying the opposite. If true that is horrible.ESPN broke into the Pro Bowl coverage and said all 4 of his daughters were with him.
I hope this report is incorrect.
ESPN broke into the Pro Bowl coverage and said all 4 of his daughters were with him.
I hope this report is incorrect.
It appears that information was incorrect.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions