Knox decides Saturday

Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
You all can let me know tomorrow. I think we are firmly 3rd and I fully expect him to choose UNC. I prefer Cameron Johnson and his shooting ability combined with his experience, but that's just me.
 

topps coach

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2008
20,901
4,122
0
Think will be around 7 tonight.Probably wait until after the Derby to maximize exposure
 

Anon1678385964

Sophomore
Dec 15, 2004
2,022
159
0
Bunch of you are idiots as usual. Bash a top recruit because of "insider" info and you think we are losing him. Now most of you would get on your knees and give him your O face because you are bandwagon. @Nubb16 @crawfords corner
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Bunch of you are idiots as usual. Bash a top recruit because of "insider" info and you think we are losing him. Now most of you would get on your knees and give him your O face because you are bandwagon. @Nubb16 @crawfords corner


What are you talking about. All I said is I'd rather have the experienced guy with shooting ability. I know reading is hard for village idiots like you, but I didn't bash anyone. And why you thinking about dudes getting on their knees. I don't swing that way like you obviously do, bruh.
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update