Knox decides Saturday

panther voice

Sophomore
Sep 4, 2002
2,266
174
0
Some are saying Florida State?? 1972 the only Final Four and two players on NBA rosters. Good choice for a top ten Player. Ben Simmons II
 
  • Like
Reactions: awf

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Some are saying Florida State?? 1972 the only Final Four and two players on NBA rosters. Good choice for a top ten Player. Ben Simmons II
You do realize they will have 3-4 players drafted this year? Listen Hamiltion is a horrible coach but boy can he recruit! Also Knox's dad played their if I am not mistaken . Nothing like Ben Simmons . I would rather have Johnson as well and have never much thought we stood a chance with Knox since we have 2 better players in PJ and JV who are similar players so I am good with him going to FSU where he won't compete with UK for a title.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DCFseattle
Dec 12, 2007
68,157
14,860
0
I don't know, sometimes they don't tell their parents. I forget who it was, but I remember a recruit picking a hat and the mother was clearly surprised.
 

c1doc

Junior
Mar 23, 2007
1,234
266
0
I was told by a reliable person that Wiggins and his mom were arguing about schools while going to press conference....
 
  • Like
Reactions: dcollett0920

MrsTylerUlis

Senior
Apr 18, 2016
461
783
93

This kind of makes me think Florida State, if true. Since his dad went there, it would be a nice surprise for his son to pick the same school he went to. Why else keep it a secret?
 
  • Like
Reactions: DCFseattle

catsall

Senior
Nov 18, 2006
3,707
604
103
This kind of makes me think Florida State, if true. Since his dad went there, it would be a nice surprise for his son to pick the same school he went to. Why else keep it a secret?

I hope you didn't fall for the father has no idea crap.
 

wromanp7

All-American
May 25, 2003
25,529
8,252
0
Cal REALLY pitching positionless basketball and the impossible undefeated season.

His ideal team;

Rim protector - Bamba
Lead guard - Green
Three guys that can do it all - PJ, JV, Knox

Don't make me add the dreaded "imo" because I have no link.
 

ukmelanie

All-Conference
Apr 19, 2013
1,078
1,562
0
It sure would be great if he went to Florida State.They get some very talented kids but do nothing in the tourney.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DCFseattle
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina