Hopefully tomorrow's the exception then.Derby day picks don't go our way.
"I'll bet you a Co Colar and a moon pie against 2 fake classes and a bag of pot we do""Yes we do." - Ole Roy
No.Serious question: Is ANY of the recruiting pundits picking U.K.?
Would rather have Johnson.
I agree.Would rather have Johnson.
Knox may have a higher ceiling but we will get more from Cam Johnson in 2 years than we would Knox in one.I agree.
You do realize they will have 3-4 players drafted this year? Listen Hamiltion is a horrible coach but boy can he recruit! Also Knox's dad played their if I am not mistaken . Nothing like Ben Simmons . I would rather have Johnson as well and have never much thought we stood a chance with Knox since we have 2 better players in PJ and JV who are similar players so I am good with him going to FSU where he won't compete with UK for a title.Some are saying Florida State?? 1972 the only Final Four and two players on NBA rosters. Good choice for a top ten Player. Ben Simmons II
This kind of makes me think Florida State, if true. Since his dad went there, it would be a nice surprise for his son to pick the same school he went to. Why else keep it a secret?
I hope you didn't fall for the father has no idea crap.
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky