Knowledge Doesn't Equal Good Picks

storm1507

All-American
Sep 24, 2022
1,730
7,567
103
Since I retired I base most of my decisions in life on whether it causes me stress or not. Therefore I don't fill them out anymore. Since the field of 68 (64) it's about impossible to do very good. There's almost always that one unexpected team that does extraordinarily good and then there's the one that does the opposite.

I'm just hoping we're not the latter this year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati