Knowledge Doesn't Equal Good Picks

storm1507

All-American
Sep 24, 2022
1,730
7,567
103
Since I retired I base most of my decisions in life on whether it causes me stress or not. Therefore I don't fill them out anymore. Since the field of 68 (64) it's about impossible to do very good. There's almost always that one unexpected team that does extraordinarily good and then there's the one that does the opposite.

I'm just hoping we're not the latter this year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  3. 03 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU