Deep down I don’t think Kirk is liking all the attention his team is getting this week. Probably doesn’t like gameday being in Iowa city. This is why I love him. Fly under the radar type guy is my guy.
Oh you bet. He would like to be the underdog in every game I think. The team plays with a chip on their shoulders anyway because most are not highly rated and recruited.Deep down I don’t think Kirk is liking all the attention his team is getting this week. Probably doesn’t like gameday being in Iowa city. This is why I love him. Fly under the radar type guy is my guy.
Id say just play the game you always do because that’s when they’re the most successful. Stupid gameday being there annoys me too. Wish it wasn’tOh you bet. He would like to be the underdog in every game I think. The team plays with a chip on their shoulders anyway because most are not highly rated and recruited.
I hope KF gives the players the room to try to make a big play, to take a chance and not be robots.
You like him because you have projected your feelings onto him?Deep down I don’t think Kirk is liking all the attention his team is getting this week. Probably doesn’t like gameday being in Iowa city. This is why I love him. Fly under the radar type guy is my guy.
Seems ok today
Seems ok today
What? Is Kirk is God, Ty on the set?You like him because you have projected your feelings onto him?
They are 14 point dogs tomorrow. They are the massive underdog and he is playing into it with the team but can be an ambassador for the program outside the walls of the football building. This attention in the time of the CFP is massive and might help push them over the line if they are on the bubble to get in as wild card team with a 29 year coach at the helm.Deep down I don’t think Kirk is liking all the attention his team is getting this week. Probably doesn’t like gameday being in Iowa city. This is why I love him. Fly under the radar type guy is my guy.
Great point. Attention not too bad I suppose if we can pick up some bigger recruits.Massive media focus on IC today and tomorrow, that's a good thing for recruiting, he seems to be enjoying it and well he should, he and team have earned it. They will be all biz come 2:30 tomorrow!
Iowa is going up against one of the highest paid rosters with potential first rounders scattered about. They are going to have to get uncomfortable and take some chances. Are you forgetting their record against ranked opponents for the last few seasons?Id say just play the game you always do because that’s when they’re the most successful. Stupid gameday being there annoys me too. Wish it wasn’t
You mean the 4-5 record in the last 10 years against top 10 teams coming to Kinnick? With 7 of the 9 games being ranked 20 or less and/or 14 pt dogs?Iowa is going up against one of the highest paid rosters with potential first rounders scattered about. They are going to have to get uncomfortable and take some chances. Are you forgetting their record against ranked opponents for the last few seasons?
Yep! Kirk knows what to doYou mean the 4-5 record in the last 10 years against top 10 teams coming to Kinnick? With 7 of the 9 games being ranked 20 or less and/or 14 pt dogs?
On3 Football
Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
ESPN personalities thrilled to be at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
Iowa Women's Basketball lands four-star center Khalia Hartwell
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites