Maybe that should be expanded to “Trenton State and Rider and Rutgers coach”.What’s the statue of limitations for saying “Rutgers coach?” He was fired 16 years ago.
YES!! My buddy and I watched that whole thing. IT WAS AWESOME, lol!Still remember him staring down a ref for what seemed like an eternity during a timeout at one if our home games. Seemed really bizarre as our players were huddled up with the assistsnt coaches while Bannon stood by himself, playing who blinks first.
When you think about it, the Rutgers’s mention/connection could have been worse. Much worse.What’s the statue of limitations for saying “Rutgers coach?” He was fired 16 years ago.
well that makes four of us...I didn't realize other folks had caught this....I remember it quite well. May have been the moment I really began to like the guy/coach.YES!! My buddy and I watched that whole thing. IT WAS AWESOME, lol!
E$PN does not have an agenda against Rutgers. They treat us just like everyone else.Made it to ESPN also
I was a student during that game. We all started chanting his name.YES!! My buddy and I watched that whole thing. IT WAS AWESOME, lol!
Remember the words, SHU has been bannonized...too bad bg wasn't at the same time as bannon. Two slimesWell it's pretty bad, but it's not like he stole a man purse...
well that makes four of us...I didn't realize other folks had caught this....I remember it quite well. May have been the moment I really began to like the guy/coach.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN