Kevin Bannon Indicted

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
What’s the statue of limitations for saying “Rutgers coach?” He was fired 16 years ago.
Maybe that should be expanded to “Trenton State and Rider and Rutgers coach”.
VCU just doesn’t want his Sports Management masters degree attributed to them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RC85

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,234
15,757
72
Still remember him staring down a ref for what seemed like an eternity during a timeout at one if our home games. Seemed really bizarre as our players were huddled up with the assistsnt coaches while Bannon stood by himself, playing who blinks first.
 

MADHAT1

Heisman
Apr 1, 2003
32,026
16,825
113
What's the problem :cop:thought what he did was normal when involved in politics ( elected or appointed)
 

rubigtimenow

All-Conference
Mar 4, 2015
2,257
2,915
0
Still remember him staring down a ref for what seemed like an eternity during a timeout at one if our home games. Seemed really bizarre as our players were huddled up with the assistsnt coaches while Bannon stood by himself, playing who blinks first.
YES!! My buddy and I watched that whole thing. IT WAS AWESOME, lol!
 

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,272
55,104
102
What’s the statue of limitations for saying “Rutgers coach?” He was fired 16 years ago.
When you think about it, the Rutgers’s mention/connection could have been worse. Much worse.

I can live with this.
 

xkiesterx

Senior
Oct 2, 2005
3,302
558
0
So incredible that this man managed to get his job as the Mercer County Parks director after making 19 year olds run naked. What a joke.
 

RUDave_01

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2002
1,769
2,068
113
well that makes four of us...I didn't realize other folks had caught this....I remember it quite well. May have been the moment I really began to like the guy/coach.

If I remember right, he had his arms crossed and stared them down with this look of disgust on his face. I was in the pep band and noticed it and I know that the student section picked up on it... I want to say that they started chanting his name too.

I think this was very early in his second year (and want to say it was the opener). It was certainly memorable to say the least.
 

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
Bannon will be sentenced to three years of coaching the Hackettstown NJ Goodland Nudist Country Club's men's volleyball team.
 

BoroKnight

All-Conference
Mar 13, 2010
11,091
2,093
0
Not exactly Watergate, is it? But unless you're in Mercer County, "former Rutgers coach" is the appropriate ID for him.

Now if Littlepage got indicted, that's a different story.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4