Yeah, Brooks launching a three is EXACTLY the shot we want there!!
That’s how we lost to Arky Cal.WHT THE EFF IS BROOKS TAKING A GD THREE
Awful. He makes 1 and he keeps shooting themMan the best shot we can get is Brooks open
GuardLetting that big white boy out rebound us. Without Oscar our rebounding is g-a-r-b-a-g-e
WHT THE EFF IS BROOKS TAKING A GD THREE
No one else getting open except Wheeler. UT’s plan, I think.I wonder if Cal tells brooks to shoot threes or if he’s just a dumb ***
It’s so sillyI wonder if Cal tells brooks to shoot threes or if he’s just a dumb ***
Lol. OK. All you do is post 75 times a game about how bad everything is. No normal person thinks Cal is running out of time. Even as frustrated as I am at this game that's just nonsense.I’m not a Polly Anna. But Cal is running out of time. Need this win.
He just can’t make a big shot.Brooks sucks!
A bad shot is a bad shot. Period.No one else has the balls too, get off Brooks dick, without him were down 15
Pretty solid plan, actually. I'd have my team open up Wheeler for shots all day.No one else getting open except Wheeler. UT’s plan, I think.
He has 3 turnovers. That is all.
You are absolutely right.No one else has the balls too, get off Brooks dick, without him were down 15
He always makes at least three or four mistakes at the most critical time of the game.Another game Brooks decided to take a dumbass 3 late.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’