**KENTUCKY vs UT GAME THREAD**

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
They never learn. After UK wins they'll just say "glad I was wrong" & "I'll Take my crow" and then commence proclaiming this team is better than 2015. Rinse/ repeat.
I’ll gladly take my crow. But lol at the rest of that. Nobody has said this team is better than 2015. Quit making crap up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThunderMash
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt