**KENTUCKY vs UT GAME THREAD**

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
They never learn. After UK wins they'll just say "glad I was wrong" & "I'll Take my crow" and then commence proclaiming this team is better than 2015. Rinse/ repeat.
I’ll gladly take my crow. But lol at the rest of that. Nobody has said this team is better than 2015. Quit making crap up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThunderMash
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon