Agreed. This ucla team is not a tournament team.We aren't doing **** this season if we lose this game
Agreed. This ucla team is not a tournament team.We aren't doing **** this season if we lose this game
I've seen a team take so many shots with no rebounders under the goal.
Can’t blame this on youth.Nice halftime adjustments. Two wide open threes, and we don’t block the shooter out. Wow.
Another effen 16’ jumper. Take it to the rack.And bricks it on the transition
You have to suffer through this **** like the rest of us. Stay put.Even if we come back to win this.......... I cant watch this pathetic effort anymore. I'll just check the score or this thread every few minutes.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU