Agreed. This ucla team is not a tournament team.We aren't doing **** this season if we lose this game
Agreed. This ucla team is not a tournament team.We aren't doing **** this season if we lose this game
I've seen a team take so many shots with no rebounders under the goal.
Can’t blame this on youth.Nice halftime adjustments. Two wide open threes, and we don’t block the shooter out. Wow.
Another effen 16’ jumper. Take it to the rack.And bricks it on the transition
You have to suffer through this **** like the rest of us. Stay put.Even if we come back to win this.......... I cant watch this pathetic effort anymore. I'll just check the score or this thread every few minutes.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels