I’m not when you could have given it to a teammate for the basket.
STFU Cut Nets.I’m not when you could have given it to a teammate for the basket.
yep. That looked like ****.gotta put those away Wenyen
Same here, I love his enthusiasm!Diallo, I am OK with the missed dunks. We are going to see some spectacular makes over the course of the season.
Wrong. 7-6 and plenty of non-calls against UCLA.8 fouls against UCLA, and 3 fouls against UK..... not getting your statement.
8 fouls against UCLA, and 3 fouls against UK..... not getting your statement.
Yup cause he’s soooooo good.Lucky for us, we arent having to face LiAngelo
Wrong. 7-6 and plenty of non-calls against UCLA.
The Ball family curse is coming home to haunt UCLA and the city of LA. Traded it for sweet 16.Lucky for us, we arent having to face LiAngelo
Lucky for us, we arent having to face LiAngelo
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU