I’m not when you could have given it to a teammate for the basket.
STFU Cut Nets.I’m not when you could have given it to a teammate for the basket.
yep. That looked like ****.gotta put those away Wenyen
Same here, I love his enthusiasm!Diallo, I am OK with the missed dunks. We are going to see some spectacular makes over the course of the season.
Wrong. 7-6 and plenty of non-calls against UCLA.8 fouls against UCLA, and 3 fouls against UK..... not getting your statement.
8 fouls against UCLA, and 3 fouls against UK..... not getting your statement.
Yup cause he’s soooooo good.Lucky for us, we arent having to face LiAngelo
Wrong. 7-6 and plenty of non-calls against UCLA.
The Ball family curse is coming home to haunt UCLA and the city of LA. Traded it for sweet 16.Lucky for us, we arent having to face LiAngelo
Lucky for us, we arent having to face LiAngelo
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels