Mean Quade Green!
LMAO .PJ is 1-5 and flexes after 1 bucket in 12min
Welsch is still a douche
My thoughts exactly BKO.See what happens when you play defense?
I’m not when you could have given it to a teammate for the basket.Diallo, I am OK with the missed dunks. We are going to see some spectacular makes over the course of the season.
8 fouls against UCLA, and 3 fouls against UK..... not getting your statement.Refs are ignoring a lot of hard hits against our boys. An even whistle would shore up any issues we’re having on the glass.
I totally agree, the first few minutes we were just jogging back on D and playing very lazy.This is what I like to see. Much more aggressive on offense and defense!
Get after them BKO!See what happens when you play defense?
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'